Need to sell your house fast in Kirby? We’ll buy it in 30 days or less, in cash.
Just need a cash offer because the house needs repairs? Get an offer in 24 hours.
I’m Nick, owner of Sell My San Antonio House – friendly real estate investors here in Texas. If you need to sell your house for cash then you have come to the right spot. We specialize in paying cash for houses and closing on the timeframe that works best for our clients.
Kirby, TX is a great suburb outside of San Antonio and we have been buying houses there for several years. We have the skills and experience to make this a smooth and simple transaction for you.
We buy houses in Kirby, TX for cash and close on the sale fast or if you need more time we are happy to give you that too. We’ll make a cash offer on your home in just 24 hours from the time you reach out to us.
Here’s how it works…
- Fill out the form or just give us a call. That lets us know you’re interested and helps us gather a little more information. We’ll contact you right away and set up a time that’s convenient for you, where we can come see your home and learn more about your goals and situation.
- We’ll inspect your home, and look at what other homes are selling for in Kirby that are in similar shape as yours. If we feel like selling to us could be a good fit, and we can do a win-win deal, we’ll make you an offer.
- You decide whether you want to take the offer or not. If you do, we can close whenever you want – in 7 days, or 70 days. There won’t be any fees, any commissions, and you don’t need to make any repairs.
We’ll buy your house totally as is, and we pay cash for homes no matter how broken or in need of repair they are. Whether you’re facing foreclosure and trying to sell for cash in order to avoid it, or whether you inherited a house in Kirby and now you want to sell it quick to get it off your hands, or you are tired of that old rental property, we’ve worked with homeowners in any situation and would be happy to help you.
We’re honest and we’re local cash home buyers.
There are a lot of companies who buy homes quickly in Kirby, so why should you work with us?
Our goal is to make win-win situations for homeowners. We want to do deals that benefit you, not just us. In fact, if we think that selling your home to us might not be the best option for you in your situation, we’ll tell you, (trust me…I do it all the time…) then try and help you find a good solution. At the end of the day we strive to do the right thing for the owners of the home, no matter whether we make money or not.
Also, we’re not pushy. We never have been and we never will be. We won’t pressure you, or make you feel stressed – and like you have to take our offer in a certain time frame. If you decide you want to sell to us, we’ll close on your home on your timeline.
Finally, we’re caring and compassionate people who operate right here in San Antonio. We live here, do business here, and we care about the homeowners we work with.
If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
How to get cash for houses in Kirby:
In order to sell your home fast for cash in Kirby:
- Find a real estate investor (cash home buyer) and request an offer.
- Schedule a meeting with them to inspect your home.
- If it’s a good fit, they’ll make a cash offer.
- Take the offer, and they’ll handle closing costs and paperwork.
When you’re looking for companies who buy homes in cash, you want to make sure they’re ethical and upstanding. Here are a few signs of a good investor:
- No fees (at all)
- They should handle the closing costs
- They should be able to show you where they’re getting their offer number from and be transparent with their pricing
- They should have good reviews and testimonials
- They should answer all your questions, make you feel comfortable, and not be pushy – but give you space and time to make your decision
If you’d like to know more about how selling to us works, just click here to learn more.
We buy houses in Kirby in cash, no matter the condition.
No matter what situation you’re in, we can help:
- Avoiding foreclosure.
- Getting rid of a bad rental property where tenants won’t leave or pay.
- Getting cash for an inherited property you don’t want to list or manage.
- Selling fast for a quick job relocation.
- Or any other situation!
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Kirby we’d love to inspect your home and make you an offer in 24 hours!
Selling to us vs a Kirby realtor.
For some homeowners, working with a real estate agent may not be the best fit. If you’re going to work with an agent, you’ll need to remember that there are commissions and fees that come out of the sale of the home, not to mention the repairs you have to make.
Now, to be clear, most homeowners can make more money on the sale of their home with a real estate agent. But you have to know the Pros and Cons of both.
The Pros of working with us are:
- We’re a sure sale. When you sell through a realtor, the sale can drop out last minute as the buyers back out. We’ll buy your house in 30 days or less.
- There are no fees or commissions. In fact, we pay closing costs and take care of all the paperwork.
- You don’t need to make repairs with us. If you sell through a Realtor, just be aware that you’ll have to make any/all repairs the prospective buyers want in order to sell. If you have the money and time to do that, that’s great – but maybe you just want a quick sale, without having to worry about that.
So bottom line: the best option for you depends on your goals and situation. For some people, selling through a Kirby real estate agent may be the best way to go. And if working with us isn’t right for you – we don’t want to do the deal. But for others, selling for cash in just days, to us, may be a better option.
Think about selling to an investor if:
- You need cash quickly, or need to sell fast.
- You don’t want the hassle or cost of repairing, showing, and upkeeping your home.
- You want a convenient, fast sale.
Think about selling to a Kirby realtor if:
- You want the maximum amount for your home (at least, usually this offers the best price).
- You can wait 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You have the money to keep paying mortgage, taxes, and utilities.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Kirby, we buy cash homes in these other areas throughout Texas.