We Buy Houses in Bulverde, TX! We will make you a cash offer for your house so that you can sell it without any hassle, without making repairs, and without the headache.
Need to sell your house fast in Bulverde? We’ll buy it in 30 days or less, in cash. Get an offer in 24 hours.
I’m Nick and I own Sell My San Antonio House – We pride ourselves on being the friendliest real estate investors in Texas. If you need to sell your house fast in Bulverde, TX, we want to help.
We have helped hundreds of homeowners with all different types of situations. We will treat you with respect and try to find a solution that works for you based on your situation.
We buy houses in Bulverde, TX for cash and close on the sale on a timeline that works for you. We’ll make a cash offer on your home in just 24 hours from the time you reach out to us.
We keep the process simple…Here’s How it Works
- Fill out the form. That lets us know you’re interested in selling and gives us a little more information. We’ll contact you as soon as we can and set up a time that’s convenient for you, where we can come see your home and learn more about your situation.
- We’ll take a look at your home, and look at what other homes are selling for in Bulverde that are in similar shape as yours. If we feel like selling to us could be a good fit, and we can do a win-win deal, we’ll make you an offer.
- You decide whether you want to take the offer or not. If you do, we can close whenever you want – in 7 days, or 700 days. We don’t charge any fees, any commissions, and you don’t have to make one any repairs.
We’ll buy your house just like it is, and we pay cash for homes no matter how many repairs they need. It doesn’t matter whether you’re facing foreclosure and trying to sell for cash in order to avoid it, or whether you inherited a house in Bulverde and now you want to sell it because you don’t need it, we’ve worked with homeowners in almost every situation and would be happy to help you.
We’re local cash home buyers and we will be honest with you.
There are a lot of companies who say they buy homes quickly in Bulverde, so why should you work with us?
Our goal is to make win-win situations for homeowners. We want to do deals that benefit you, not just us. In fact, if we think that selling your home to us might not be the best option for you in your situation, we’ll tell you, then try and help you find a good solution.
We will always be honest with you. We won’t pressure you, or make you feel even more stressed. If you decide you want to sell to us, we’ll close on your timeline.
If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
How to sell your home fast, for cash, in Bulverde:
In order to sell your home fast for cash in Bulverde:
- Find a real estate investor (cash home buyer) and request an offer.
- Schedule a meeting with them to inspect your home.
- If it’s a good fit, they’ll make a cash offer.
- Take the offer, and they’ll handle closing costs and paperwork.
When you’re looking for companies who buy homes in cash, you want to make sure they’re ethical and upstanding. Here are a few signs of a good investor:
- No fees (at all)
- They should handle the closing costs
- They should know the timeline and how long the process will take
- They should be able to make you an offer and not “have to get back to you later”
- They should be able to show you where they’re getting their offer number from and be transparent with their pricing
- They should have good reviews and testimonials
- They should answer all your questions, make you feel comfortable, and not be pushy – but give you space and time to make your decision
If you’d like to know more about how selling to us works, just click here to learn more.
We buy houses in Bulverde in cash, no matter the condition.
No matter what situation you’re in, we can help:
- Getting cash for an inherited property you don’t want to list or manage.
- Avoiding foreclosure.
- Getting rid of a bad rental property where tenants won’t leave or pay.
- Selling fast for a quick job relocation.
- Or any other situation!
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Bulverde we’d love to inspect your home and make you an offer in 24 hours!
Selling to us vs a Bulverde realtor.
For some homeowners, working with a real estate agent may not be the best fit. If you’re going to work with an agent, you’ll need to remember that there are commissions and fees that come out of the sale of the home, not to mention the repairs you have to make.
Now, to be clear, some homeowners can make more money on the sale of their home with a real estate agent. But you have to know the Pros and Cons of both.
The Pros of working with us are:
- We’re a sure sale. When you sell through a realtor, the sale can drop out last minute as the buyers back out. We’ll buy your house in 30 days or less.
- There are no fees or commissions. In fact, we pay closing costs and take care of all the paperwork.
- You don’t need to make repairs with us. If you sell through a Realtor, just be aware that you’ll have to make any/all repairs the prospective buyers want in order to sell. If you have the money and time to do that, that’s great – but maybe you just want a quick sale, without having to worry about that.
So bottom line: the best option for you depends on your goals and situation. For some people, selling through a Bulverde real estate agent may be the best way to go. And if working with us isn’t right for you – we don’t want to do the deal. But for others, selling for cash in just days, to us, may be a better option.
Think about selling to an investor if:
- You need cash quickly, or need to sell fast.
- You don’t want the hassle or cost of repairing, showing, and upkeeping your home.
- You want a convenient, fast sale.
Think about selling to a Bulverde realtor if:
- You want the maximum amount for your home (at least, usually this offers the best price).
- You can wait 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You have the money to keep paying mortgage, taxes, and utilities.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Bulverde, we buy cash homes in these other areas throughout Texas.