Need to sell your house fast in New Braunfels? We’ll buy it in 30 days or less, in cash. Get an offer in 24 hours.
I’m Nick, owner of Sell My San Antonio House – friendly real estate investors here in Texas. If you need to sell your house fast in New Braunfels, TX, we can help.
New Braunfels, TX has many wonderful things to offer such as Landa Park, Schlitterbahn waterpark, and some beautiful historic buildings.
We buy houses in New Braunfels, TX for cash and close on the sale fast. We’ll make a cash offer on your home in just 24 hours from the time you reach out to us.
Let’s look at how it works in a nutshell…
- Fill out the form. That lets us know you’re interested and gives us some more information. We’ll contact you right away and set up a time that’s convenient for you, where we can come see your home and learn more about your goals and situation.
- We’ll inspect your home, and look at what other homes are selling for in New Braunfels that are in similar shape as yours. If we feel like selling to us could be a good fit, and we can do a win-win deal, we’ll make you an offer.
- You decide whether you want to take the offer or not. If you do, we can close whenever you want – in 7 days, or 70 days. There won’t ‘be any fees, any commissions, and you don’t need to make any repairs.
We’ll buy your house totally as is, and we pay cash for homes no matter how broken or in need of repair they are. We know that everyone’s situation is different and we try to help you based on your situation. Whether you’re facing foreclosure and trying to sell for cash in order to avoid it, or whether you inherited a house in New Braunfels and now you want to sell it quickly to get it off your hands, or you just know that it is time to move on from a property, we’ve worked with homeowners in any situation and would be happy to help you.
We’re ethical, local cash home buyers.
There are a lot of companies who say they buy homes quickly in New Braunfels, so why should you work with us?
Our goal is to make win-win situations for homeowners. We will tell you the truth and we always do what we say we will do. We want to do deals that benefit you, not just us. In fact, if we think that selling your home to us might not be the best option for you in your situation, we’ll tell you, then try and help you find a good solution. At the end of the day we strive to do the right thing for our homeowners, no matter what the cost is. We know that if we help enough people get what they need, that we will be successful.
We’re not pushy, it’s just not who we are or how we like to do business. We won’t pressure you, or make you feel stressed – and like you have to take our offer in a certain time frame. If you decide you want to sell to us, we’ll close on your home on the day that works best for you.
Finally, we’re caring and compassionate people who operate right here in San Antonio. We live here, do business here, and we care about the homeowners we work with. We are not a giant corporation with tricky sales tactics and slimy representatives. We will treat you just the way that we would want to be treated.
If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
How to sell your home fast, for cash, in New Braunfels:
In order to sell your home fast for cash in New Braunfels:
- Find a real estate investor (cash home buyer) and request an offer.
- Schedule a meeting with them to come and take a look at your home.
- If it’s a good fit, they’ll make a cash offer.
- Take the offer, and they’ll handle closing costs and paperwork.
When you’re looking for companies who buy homes in cash, you want to make sure they’re ethical and upstanding. Here are a few signs of a good investor:
- No fees (at all)
- They should handle the closing costs
- They should be able to show you where they’re getting their offer number from and be transparent with their pricing
- They should have good reviews and testimonials
- They should answer all your questions, make you feel comfortable, and not be pushy – but give you space and time to make your decision
If you’d like to know more about how selling to us works, just click here to learn more.
We buy houses in New Braunfels in cash, in any condition.
We try to help everyone no matter what the situation is that they are facing:
- Avoiding foreclosure.
- Getting rid of a bad rental property where tenants won’t leave or pay.
- Getting cash for an inherited property you don’t want to list or manage.
- Selling fast for a job relocation.
- And any other situation!
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in New Braunfels we’d love to come to take a look at your home and make you an offer in 24 hours!
Selling to us vs a New Braunfels realtor.
For some homeowners, working with a real estate agent may not be the best fit. If you’re going to work with an agent, you’ll need to remember that there are commissions and fees that come out of the sale of the home, not to mention the repairs you have to make.
Now, to be clear, we think that real estate agents provide a valuable service for the right person, but not everyone is in a situation where selling with a real estate agent is the best choice. In order to make the best decision for you, you have to know the Pros and Cons of both.
The Pros of working with us are:
- We’re a sure sale. When you sell through a realtor, the sale can drop out last minute as the buyers back out. We’ll buy your house in 30 days or less.
- You can pick your closing date. Just let us know.
- There are no fees or commissions. In fact, we pay closing costs and take care of all the paperwork.
- You don’t need to make repairs with us. If you sell through a Realtor, just be aware that you’ll have to make any/all repairs the prospective buyers want in order to sell. If you have the money and time to do that, that’s great – but maybe you just want a quick sale, without having to worry about that.
So bottom line: the best option for you depends on your goals and situation. For some people, selling through a New Braunfels real estate agent may be the best way to go. And if working with us isn’t right for you – we don’t want to do the deal. But for others, selling for cash in just days, to us, may be a better option.
Think about selling to an investor if:
- You need cash quickly, or need to sell fast.
- You don’t want the hassle or cost of repairing, showing, and upkeeping your home.
- You want a convenient, fast sale.
Think about selling to a New Braunfels realtor if:
- You want the maximum amount for your home (at least, usually this offers the best price).
- You can wait 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You have the money to keep paying mortgage, taxes, and utilities.