Need to sell your house fast in Garden Ridge? We’ll buy it in 30 days or less, in cash.
I’m Nick, owner of Sell My San Antonio House – I love helping people all over Texas sell their houses. I started buying houses about 10 years ago and it has been a fun and rewarding adventure.
If you need to sell your house fast or if you just want to sell in the easiest way possible we can help. I like the style and charm that many of the homes in Garden Ridge have to offer and I really enjoy it when I get the opportunity to bring one of those homes back to its previous glory.
We buy houses in Garden Ridge, TX and we are able to pay cash so you won’t have to worry about passing inspections or having a buyer’s financing fall through. We would be happy to make you a cash offer on your home in just 24 hours from the time you reach out to us.
We keep the process as simple and straightforward as possible…Here’s How It Works
How I Sell My House For Cash?
Tell us about your property in San Antonio, by filling in the form.
We will meet you at the property and go over any questions you may have. We then present you with an all cash offer.
We close at a local title company, cash in your hands, property off your hands!
Sell How You Want and When You Want
We’ll buy your house totally as is, and we pay cash for homes no matter how broken or in need of repair they are, but mostly we want the deal to work for you and we will try our best to help everyone in any situation.
Whether you’re just looking to downsize, or whether you inherited a house in Garden Ridge and now you want to sell it quickly to get it off your hands, or you are tired of that old rental property and are ready to move on, we’ve worked with homeowners in any situation and would be happy to help you.
We’re local cash home buyers.
There are a lot of companies who advertise to buy homes quickly in Garden Ridge, so why should you work with us?
Our goal is to make win-win situations for homeowners. We want to do deals that benefit you, not just us. In fact, if we think that selling your home to us might not be the best option for you in your situation, we’ll tell you, then try and help you find a good solution. At the end of the day we strive to do the right thing for our homeowners, no matter what the cost is.
Also, we’re not pushy. We won’t pressure you, or make you feel stressed – and like you have to take our offer in a certain time frame. If you decide you want to sell to us, we’ll close on your home on your timeline.
Finally, we’re caring and compassionate people based out of San Antonio that work in the local community. If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
How to sell your home fast, for cash, in Garden Ridge:
When you’re looking for companies who buy homes in cash, you want to make sure they’re ethical and upstanding. Here are a few signs of a good investor:
- No fees (at all)
- They should handle the closing costs
- They should be able to show you where they’re getting their offer number from and be transparent with their pricing
- They should have good reviews and testimonials
- They should answer all your questions, make you feel comfortable, and not be pushy – but give you space and time to make your decision
If you’d like to know more about how selling to us works, just click here to learn more.
We buy houses in Garden Ridge for cash, in any condition.
No matter what situation you’re in, we can help:
Getting cash for an inherited property that you don’t need or want to manage.
Getting rid of a bad rental property where tenants won’t leave or pay.
Selling fast for a quick job relocation.
Need to downsize to a smaller home.
Or any other reason!
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Garden Ridge we’d love to look at your home and make you an offer in 24 hours!
Selling to us vs a Garden Ridge realtor.
For some homeowners, working with a real estate agent may not be the best fit. If you’re going to work with an agent, you’ll need to remember that there are commissions and fees that come out of the sale of the home, not to mention the repairs you have to make.
Now, to be clear, most homeowners can make more money on the sale of their home with a real estate agent. But you have to know the Pros and Cons of both because everyone’s situation is different and you want to be able to make the best decision for you.
The Pros of working with us are:
- We’re a sure sale. When you sell through a realtor, the sale can drop out last minute as the buyers back out. We’ll buy your house in 30 days or less.
- There are no fees or commissions. In fact, we pay closing costs and take care of all the paperwork.
- You don’t need to make repairs with us. If you sell through a Realtor, just be aware that you’ll have to make any/all repairs the prospective buyers want in order to sell. If you have the money and time to do that, that’s great – but maybe you just want a quick sale, without having to worry about that.
So bottom line: the best option for you depends on your goals and situation. For some people, selling through a Garden Ridge real estate agent may be the best way to go. And if working with us isn’t right for you – we don’t want to do the deal. But for others, selling for cash in just days, to us, may be a better option. It all depends on what things are most important to you.
Think about selling to an investor if:
- You need cash quickly, or need to sell fast.
- You don’t want the hassle or cost of repairing, showing, and upkeeping your home.
- You want a convenient, fast sale.
Think about selling to a Garden Ridge realtor if:
- You want the maximum amount for your home (at least, usually this offers the best price).
- You can wait 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You have the money to keep paying mortgage, taxes, and utilities.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Garden Ridge, we buy cash homes in these other areas throughout Texas.